Twin Piston 68.4 GPM
Please reference part # when
you get in touch. Thank you!
More InformationPermits you to set the desired rate and apply accurately regardless of variations in ground speed.
1. New Single Valve Cap - One piece valve cap allows for easy check valve access without removing the hoses. Easy to service in the field.
2. New Outboard Cylinder - Plunger packing can be inspected or replaced in the field without removing the hoses.
3. New Main Shaft Seals - The newly designed main shaft seals incorporate a dual wiper that is enclosed in a grease cavity to flush out contamination, resulting in
a longer life.
4. New Check Valve Design - A positive check o-ring seal offers enhanced priming and is more forgiving in handling debris, which ensures accuracy.
5. Universal Piston Rod Seals - Three Stage Dynamic Design - Primary wet end "V" packing, primary crankcase "V" packing and secondary crankcase o-ring seals work in unison to offer multiple stage protection between the wet end and crankcase. This reduces pump weepage while maximizing pump life.
6. Standard Main Shafts - Standard single and double piston pump crankshafts are universal in the NGP line for modular upgrades such as clutches and ON-THE-GO variable rate. (Modules to be released soon.)
Choose the right pump for your application: