Please reference part # MT900TA when
you get in touch. Thank you!
The Tyler reputation for dependable tenders is unsurpassed - they're built strong to take constant use over rough roads and through ditches.
Discharge heights of the augers easily reach over the highest floaters - that means less shoveling and faster turnarounds.
Discharge rates of up to 3500+ pounds per minute will keep your operation moving at peak efficiency. Tyler Tenders may be truck- or trailer-mounted.
- Flexibility: Use as a pit-dump unit through the large clean-out doors under each hopper, or back up to a conveyor and power-unload through the horizontal auger.
- Clean-Out: With a 40° body slope on all 4 sides, the Tylers give you the fastest, easiest cleanout ever - even with impregnated fertilizers.
- Strength: Truss support structure lets the tender flex with the truck frame - no rigid gussets to weaken and crack over time and rough road conditions.
- Trade-in: Nothing holds its value like a Tyler.
- Control: Hydraulically-operated and controlled swivel augers
- Large clean-out doors under each hopper.
- Rear clean-out door.
- Less pump & PTO
- Optional Bod height extensions, and 4- compartments
Auger Height Raised: 119" - 13' std. auger; 142" - 16' opt. auger
- DOT Lights
- SS Fenders
- Mud Flaps
- 3' flex. disch. Spout
- various tarp options