6000 USG Portable Field Storage Unit
Please reference part # when
you get in touch. Thank you!
A cost-effective way to spot large volumes of liquid fertilizer or water in-field for sprayer and applicator filling.
Two 3000 USG Cone-Bottom Tanks
These innovative tank trailers allow you to spot large volumes of liquid without tying up manpower or truck power for long periods of time - in fact, once delivered, the grower or user of the unit can easily hook on and move the units themselves when empty!
1. Pull the unit to the field - you only need a half-ton to do it!
2. Lower the unit to the ground with a quick turn of the release valve.
3. Unit sits on large anti-sink pads to ensure stability.
4. Deliver semi-loads of product to field storage units.
5. When the tanks have been emptied, simply raise the unit to the transport position using the on-board hand-driven hydraulic pump, and move to the next location. It really is just that easy.
All tanks are rated for liquid fertilizer storage, and are cone-bottomed for complete drainage. Manufactured by Snyder Industries, they carry the manufacturer's full warranty and are built to never need it!
Get the Portable Field Storage Units that really work.
Call us for pricing and any further information you would like to have!