TeeJet GPS Speed Sensor
Contact to order
Please reference part # when
you get in touch. Thank you!
- Uses a GPS receiver to measure true ground speed, then delivers a frequency signal compatible with the radar speed signal input used by most consoles.
- Eliminates problems with radar speed signals on wet surfaces, moving crops, or vehicle vibration
- Main enclosure mounts conveniently inside cab, with only a small patch antenna to be mounted outside (magnet).
- Status LED shows power, GPS lock, and speed output conditions
- Wide range of adapter cables available to connect to most consoles.
- State-of-the-art GPS engine delivers better performance than many others.
- Speed range: � to 80.0 mph
- No programming or setup required - fast 30-second startup
with Standard AMP connector