TASC 6100 (Mid-Tech)
Please reference part # when
you get in touch. Thank you!
The Mid-Tech TASC 6100 contains all the operation features of the ARC 6000 "plus" the ability to connect to a DataLink and interface with many GPS/GIS applications. Liquid control, granular control, pressure based control, and GIS/GPS control - all in one economical console.
- Single product control - Liquid or Granular
- Liquid-pressure or flow meter
- Up to 9 boom sections
- Large Back-Lit LCD display shows speed, application rate, total applied, product volume remaining, width, distance, field area, and total area
- Simple one switch/one step to set the application rate
- Scan feature monitors all functions
- Error message system signals misapplication and identifies problem source
- Density input for dry material or anhydrous ammonia
- On-the-go rate change, and Ground speed override
- Stores Liquid & Granular calibration numbers independently
- Low tank or hopper alarm, and field area alarm
- Automatic Tip Control controls up to 3 tips per spray station, allowing for accurate application, through all speed ranges.
- Technical Details:
- Mid-Tech BP6000 printer-ready
- Links to Mid-Tech Datalink for Variable Rate/GPS/GIS applications
- Flash Memory allows for field upgrades
May also be available as REMANUFACTURED unit at lower cost