Data Link Module (Mid-Tech)
Contact to order
Please reference part # when
you get in touch. Thank you!
Two Way Communication and check sum verification help make the MID-TECH "Data Link" the choice for site specific communication.
- Use a Data Link to connect a TASC console to an external mapping processor connected to a GPS receiver to conduct variable-rate applications.
- Connects to external device with standard DB-9 serial connector
- Built-in LEDs confirm communication status.
- Data Link is powered by the TASC console to which it is connected.
- Not compatible with ARC 6000 console.