TeeJet 844-E Spray/Rate Controller Kit
Contact to order
Please reference part # when
you get in touch. Thank you!
- A. Easy-to-Program:� very user-friendly, the process is made simple with a series of easy-to-follow, symbol-driven programming steps.
- B. Auto/Manual Control: gives the operator a manual application option for fail-safe reliability.
- C. Master Shutoff: controls all booms with one switch
- D. Colour-coded Tip Selection Bar: allows for easy user programming by matching the colour of TeeJet spray tips
- E. Individual Boom Control: independent control of up to 5 boom sections for application flexibility
- F. Boost Mode: allows operator to temporarily increase or decrease rates for special situations
- G. Large backlit display: continuously displays all vital spray functions - rate (auto switch between target and actual), pressure, speed, area covered)
- H. Aluminum console housing:� with sealed computer switch panel resists electronic interference and damage for years of reliable service
- set your target rate and speed, and the 844 will automatically display the right tip for that application
- Built-in planning tool automatically displays the speed needed to achieve the target rate with the chosen tip, and also calculates the pressure needed when the speed is entered.
- The bright, easy-to-read display provides readouts for application rate, ground speed, pressure, volume sprayed, and area covered - all at the same time.
- communication port for GPS and PC
- can be used with Flow- or Pressure- based regulation
- 5 boom section control, plus master on:off switch
- durable, weather-resistant aluminum housing
- single cable connection for quick, easy hookup